PMS/CAS achieves outstanding results.
The Measurement team provides qualification of cleanrooms and clean production areas in accordance with EN ISO 14644, EU GMP Annex 1 and VDI 2083.
Our strengths include many years of experience, very well trained technicians, STS accreditation and a worldwide network of specialists in the field of pharmaceuticals, health and hygiene. Our unique high level quality management system assures fully described Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), processes, instructions, and standard protocols. PMS/CAS quality is paramount.
PMS/CAS specialists are customer focused, follow international standards and provide technical expertise for cleanroom applications.
We perform these services for our customers:
- air velocity and air volume measurement (determining number of air changes)
- temperature and relative humidity
- room differential pressure
- filter system integrity test (DEHS)
- cleanroom classification (according to ISO 14644 and GMP guidelines)
- recovery test (recovery time)
- microbiological sampling, airborne and surface
- compressed air parameters (particles, aerosol oil content, dew point, microbiological)
- rating-related work for hospitals according to standards and regulations
- sound levels and luminosity
- smoke studies
- maintenance of filters including changes and installations
The Swiss Accreditation Service (SAS) grants to CAS the accreditation as testing laboratory for the testing of cleanroom systems in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025. The scope of the STS0566 accreditation is defined in the Official Directory of the Accredited Testing Laboratories.
Learn more about Smoke Studies